18th May 2017

Worked from home today…

Managed to get out for a lunchtime ride, and had another series of Tubless tyre issues…I had a puncture that the sealant did’t seal 🙁 I had a few stops to re-inflate and made it back home…

I have added some more sealant, and will see how/if the tyre seals, but so far I am less than impressed!

Strava session here…

Elapsed Time Moving Time Distance Average Speed Max Speed Elevation Gain
01:19:51 01:08:59 21.25 18.49 26.62 380.58
hours hours mi. mph mph ft.

I managed to fit the new tyres to the FatBike and greased/adjusted the wheel bearings, they seem a little less graunchy now 🙂

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *